Hello Everyone!
Yes. The winter family is back. No more shall you come to this web page and say, ugh! They still haven't updated... Which you've been doing for about a year. Kind of sad really, but for now I will try and stay on top of things. You can expect new posts on Monday, the occasional Thursday, and Friday, for now.
Today is Monday, family day. We just got back from Mont Tremblant. We left on Friday, a P.D. day. On Saturday Mom went cross-country skiing, while Dad, Brenna, Richard, and I went skiing at Gray Rocks. Brenna hadn't been skiing in two years but she had a lot of fun! I really enjoyed myself as well.
Sunday Dad and the boys went downhill skiing at Tremblant. All of the girls stayed home, including April!!! That made Brenna's day. It was Alanah's 10th birthday. We hung around all morning. I had homework, and a conference call at 11:00am, for my sort of job. With the effort I am going to end up putting in it might as well be a job, but I'm not getting payed. Strictly volunteer. I am on a national task group of rangers and pathfinders, that is going to plan a national camp. I am getting really excited. Right now we are just getting organized. Okay back on track.
In the afternoon we risked a walk in the local tourist trap, the village. We wandered around. I saw a pair of rubber boots that had music notes all over them. I didn't get them, but it was close. Brenna, Alanah, and Renée went swimming, while Jennifer, April and I went back to the condo. When everyone got home we had supper.
Today, we left. I think everyone had fun, playing games, skiing, and all sorts of other fun activities that I won't mention. Right now, Brenna is at synchro.
Okay so that was a really long post, but you shouldn't have skimmed it! So just to check here is a quiz, if you have to go back for any of the answers, well... I guess I'm disapointed in your lack of focus.
1. Where were we this weekend?
2. Who went downhill skiing on Sunday?
3. What is my favorite hill at Gray Rocks?
4.. Where is Brenna right now?
:P Kaitlin♫
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment