Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter everyone!

Friday was a really nice day. We went outside and cleaned up. Brenna had swimming too.

Saturday I was sick. So I didn't go out caching in the morning. Actually, nobody did. We did pull the baby birds though. There is four of them and they're really cute. Their names are Lunger, Mo, Bo, and Book. We can't actually give them real names, but these are okay. Dad went out caching in the afternoon. Brenna had synchro again, and while Mom and her were out, some cachers came over to try X Never Marks the Spot, and then they watched Dad feed the baby birds.

Sunday morning we all lazed about. In the afternoon we went to Uncle Tom and Aunt Ruth's house for Easter supper. It was really good, and we had lots of fun playing Agricola. Agricola is a boardgame, where you run a family. Family members can work, but at the end of each harvest you have to be able to feed them all. You can have sheep, wild boars, and cows. It's a really fun game, especially if you're playing to have fun. not win. On that note. I won. With 28 points. (:P ← Jason!) Jason had 27 points, and for a few minutes we thought we were tied. Then I found another point. Uncle Tom had 26 points so he was really close too. Dad didn't do very well. He didn't get very good cards, and he was sitting on the wrong side of Uncle Tom and Jason. (I was sitting on the right side!)

Today is Monday. I am using it as a day to catch up. I have lots of homework and other such activities that I've been postponing. Today I am getting them all done.

Here is a silly quote that actually makes sense. Hmm...

"I am nobody
Nobody is perfect
Therefore, I must be perfect!"

Only slightly egotistical don't you think?

No comments: