Today we went for an epic hike. The original hike is 6km up to marble falls. We only hiked up 3 km though. The hike was beautiful, it had lovely views and was fairly challenging. When we got to the car we each did a tick check to our knees. We all passed. It wasn't until we were almost home that I noticed I had a tick. When we got back we got rid of it and everyone checked for more. Both Mom and I had one in our shirts that hadn't attached, and I had another one that had attached. After getting rid of it we decided to go get ice cream, and discovered a delightful ice cream store in town. The ice cream was homemade, and they also sold candy, some of which was homemade. We explored town and then came home to have tacos for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment