Kept myself busy today. First off, I went shopping for an electric bicycle. We would like to cut down to one vehicle and an eBike seems like a good idea. I tried four different models ... I really liked one of them. The electric assist makes a huge difference going uphill compared to a normal bike. But if the battery got drained, the eBikes are heavy and inefficient. Still, I think it's a good idea. Seattle is a pretty bike friendly city.
After that, I went off to do some hiking / geocaching. Mostly just wanted to explore a bit. Went to a place called Cougar Mountain which is part old missile base and part old coal mine. Took some photos ... nice place, but not really offleash dog friendly because there are unmarked mining pits. Apparently there has been a coal seam burning underground for over 100 years.
Saturday, November 09, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment